Saturday, May 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: I Can't Wait by New Shuz!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson. We could use a little rain though.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today.  asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me today. I will be making a trip over on the eastside this morning.

Last night was a very emotional time for us. It was the last night the Marv would be caring for Chris. Marv has been with us for over 20 years and he will be missed. Marv is going to retire and move back to his hometown. Sad day! Best to you, enjoy retirement.

We will be meeting up with the Douglas Group this evening at Ron and Nancy's home. It has been over a year since the group has gotton together. We are looking forward to it.

My playmate is starting a new rock and I just finished one and I have started a new one. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

21 MAY MY LATEST



Well I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later. Hey the Jacuzzi is up and as soon as I add some chlorine and I will heat up the water and then you will knwo where I will be. WooHoo!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...