Monday, May 17, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


16 MAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) LADY SLIPPERS BLOOM


16 MAY IO AT PARK PLACE MALL



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Knocking Again!

Music listening to: No Diggity No Doubt by Black Street!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. It is heating up here in the desert.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. As usual he is looking forward to it and I don't blame him. Ya Mon'. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We will not be going to the Cortez location today. 

Hey yesterday was a Chefs Day and the meal turned out great. My shorty and I were both stuffed to the gills. We enjoyed Southern Style Collard Greens with Kale and Shredded Neck Bones. My Sous Chef prepared cornbread that was delicious. She also prepared a dessert of Soft Serve Ice Cream topped with fresh Raspberries. You can see why we were stuffed, eh? We also enjoyed several cocktails to boot! The next Chefs Day will be on Sunday. Here is what lasts nights dinner looked like. Enjoy! We did.


16 MAY CHEF AT WORK


16 MAY CHEF AT WORK 



16 MAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK


16 MAY CHEF AT WORK


16 MAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK


16 MAY SOUTHERN STYLE COLLARD GREENS WITH KALE AND SHREDDED NECK BONES



Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, enjoy and stay safe.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Barb, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

Paula and Marty, see you on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
How are you feeling today?

Loraine said...

Stavi bene accanto a quel pony.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...