Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? Hope that your day went your way? It has been a restful day for me for the most part. I tried to take a power nap but so such luck. The  phone kept on ringing so I just got back up. I will catch up on some sleep while we are on our stay-cation.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. My playmate tried out our new turnover waffle maker. It worked great and the waffles were delicious. We had eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Better Call Saul" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and he is watching TV. He is also having his supplemental drip. Elise is in the main house on her Mac and listening to the news.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We will be packing up our suitcases for our stay-cation at Varsity Suites. I will be making my World Famous Jalapeno Dip as well. We will be having a sit in dinner at "Leos". We may be joined by my (cognata and niece) for dinner.

I worked on my rock today and it is finished. It came out very well and it is going to be a (keeper). We will start new ones tomorrow. We may play some "Wii" games as well. I have loaded two new games on our laptop for our stay-cation.

11 MAY MY LATEST (KEEPER)



Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Grazie non vediamo l'ora della nostra permanenza. Dormi forte e prendi quel cuscino.

Loraine said...

Roccia dipinta molto bella.

countrygranny47 said...

NEAT ROCK PAINTING JESSIE,
YOU AND ELSIE ARE SO GOOD AT PAINTING ON THE ROCKS.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...