Sunday, May 16, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Glggles!

Music listening to: Knocking The Boots by Old Town!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning but she will pop up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

My day started early due to the fur-babies were barking like crazy behind Chris's house. I got up to take a look and it was coyote walking around in the easement. I banged on the window and he took off.

The coffee is a good African Blend from Diamond Resorts. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some Music to cook by.

Today is a Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the kitchen banging pots and pans. Smile! We are preparing "Southern Style Collard Greens" with Neck Bones and Cornbread. This is going to be good, eh? The Sous Chef will decide on what libation we will have with the meal. The Sous Chef is also going to hook up some dessert as well. Yummy!

We are still working on new rocks. We will visit the Cortez location this morning on our way to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. 

We had a very restful stay-cation at Diamond Resorts Suites. I will post more about the stay-cation later today. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Country Granny, I hope that you feel better soon.

Loraine said...

Buon divertimento in cucina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...