Thursday, May 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to here cave and she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson but it is a bit warm.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for us. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

After breakfast my shorty and I will be getting the Tacoma washed inside and out. After that we will be making a trip out to the airbase to look around. We will also be stopping by the "Roadhouse Cinema" to pick up some movie tickets in advance.

We will be working on rocks today and we will drop off at the Cortez location and at "Gus Balones". Hopefully we can pick up a few while we are at Cortez. Here is what are (keeper) rock collection looks like. Enjoy!

19 MAY ROCK COLLECTION


19 MAY ROCK COLLECTION



19 MAY MY LATEST


We will try to get in some "Wii" games today. We will be having take-away from Leo's for dinner. Yes we will say margaritas a few times.

Wednesday is going to be Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will prepare Catfish and Fries. On Saturday we will meet up at Ron and Nancy's home for a gathering that we haven't had since Covid. It will be good to see the monthly gang again.

We had a wonderful lunch at the Cup Cafe" downtown yesterday. It was good to get together with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Paula and Marty. We enjoyed a good meal and the dessert was fantastic. It was a Lemon Meringue Pie that is to die for. Our son-in-law Carlos is the Exec Chef at the Cup. He came out to greet us at our table. Hopefully we can so this again soon.

19 MAY CUP CAFE' SHOO SHOO, MIO MOGLIE,PAULA, MARTY, IO!



Now for some sad news. Chris's caregiver Marv last day is tomorrow. He is retiring and leaving Tucson. He has been with us for way over twenty years and he will be missed for sure. We wish him the best.

Well I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sete Giovedi!

Loraine said...

L'immagine dice tutto. Tucson si sta aprendo!

Jessie said...

Si, Tucson si sta aprendo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...