Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It was another problematic day today. I tried to take a nap but the didn't happen because the phones and texts kept coming in. So I ran some errands that  I needed to do.

I went over to Chris's house to take care of some mail and bill paying. I noticed some issues with Chris's care that I had mentioned before but the problems are still there. Chris is going to be taken to the zoo tomorrow and I am starting to worry about that already. Hopefully it will go smoothly because we will not be at home at the time.

My playmate is at The Lodge on The Desert this evening. She is meeting up with one of her book clubs. I have my knife, fork, spoon and napkin at the ready for the dinner that she will bring me back. I have a nice ice cold Modelo Negra in the fridge. Ya Mon'.

Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I made a trip over to the Cortez location this morning. Here is what I picked up and dropped. Enjoy. I also dropped some rocks in the hood.

18 MAY IN THE HOOD


18 MAY DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION


18 MAY PICKED UP



We hope that you have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. 

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi il Cup Cafe domani.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...