Monday, May 17, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? I hope better than I am. Yes, it is a true Monday here in Central Tucson.

I had my day all planned as a matter of fact I planned it last night. It has all changed, but we did get Chris's van to the shop for routine servicing. The problem is that the caregiver is a a no show due to a issue at her home. So I am caring for Chris this morning. I had planned on getting online to start one of my three medical continuing education classes. I  have three of them to complete, but I won't because I am pissed off to the point I have to wait to start them on another day. Isn't that a true Monday?

Here is picture of my friend that greeted us this morning after we dropped the van off. Cute, eh?



Hope that you day is going better than mine is? Chris is relaxed and waiting on Rosemarie to give him his massage in a little bit. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ahhhh, grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...