Saturday, May 29, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing so far on this Sabato? We are good here. It is starting to warm up here in the Old Pueblo.

My playmate is at the gym and I am caring for Chris. It is going to be a rough few days for me with two caregivers gone but, I am a professional caregiver and I will get the job done. I am not looking forward to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I have Chris and you can see why this upcoming staycation will be needed badly. Smile!

Chris is resting right now waiting on me to get him up in his chair. Once he is up we will make our way over to the main house to watch some TV.



29 MAY MY LATEST

Hey my (fidanzata) is on my case today. She is telling me about what all she is doing in preparation for the upcoming "Wizard Fest". It all sounds good and I am glad that she feels confident that she will wear the Wizard Hat and Cape. I also know that her efforts will be in vain because she knows, I know and you know that I will be the "Wizard" . Gotta love her and I do.

Well I had better go and get Chris up. Hope your day is going your way? 

Ciao....Jessie  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata sono lieto che lei abbia dato atto del mio consiglio. Si per favore continua l'esercizio delle dita e potresti uscire al terzo posto, eh? Fai un offerta anche perche e una vittoria sicura, per me!

Loraine said...

Hai solo una settimana per prepararti. Ho notato che fai affidamento su vecchie abilità mentre io pratico, pratico, pratico.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...