Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


JT'S FIFTH GRADE GRADUATION (WOW)

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Knocking! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Ain't No Woman Like The One I Got by the Four Tops!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a  good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and the heat is on the way.

Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a very busy day today. It is Chef's day so my Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) burning it up. We will prepare Skillet Boneless Pork Chops with Sweet Peas and Pearl Onions. My Sous Chef will be preparing rice in a chicken broth and she will select the libation of he day. She will also hook us up with some Dairy Queen Soft Serve for dessert with a fruit maybe. My stomach is growling already. How about yours?

We will be making a trip over to the eastside this morning to locate some Pearl Onions and while we are out we while stop at Total Wines to pick up a good White.

We will stopping by the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. We both will be starting new rocks very soon.

Have a good Humper and we will chat at you later. Enjoy this Cinco De Mayo. Mask up!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon mattina fidanzata. Come va in questo Hump Day? Nessum pollice verde qui solo fortuna quando si tratta di piante. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Buon Cinco de Mayo. Ole!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...