Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!



Mood: Cabin Fever Still Trying To Get In!

Music listening to: You Better Think by Aretha Franklin!

How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee this morning is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson . Still could use some rain though.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. First off I will be taking Sister Jayne to pick up her scripts this morning. Looks like I will be starting up the Jacuzzi again today. WooHoo!

My playmate and I have finished the rocks that we were working on. Here you go enjoy! We will start new ones soon.


25 MAY MY LATEST


25 MAY ELISE'S LATEST



Hey today is my (fidanzata) birthday. Buon Compleanno fidanzata. We hope that this is the best birthday ever.



MIO FIDANZATA

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon compleanno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Grazie per gli auguri di compleanno, mio caro amico.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...