Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Giggles! Giggles! Giggles! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zap and Rogers!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How ae you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. A bit warm this morning though.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on our rocks today. Hopefully we will complete them today. My shorty also will be meeting up with one of her book clubs today.

Today is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be hooking up a mess of Catfish and Fries for dinner. Ya Mon". Looking forward to Catfish with some hot sauce. My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with our meal. Are you hungry yet? You should be big time!

Well, I had better go and check on Chris and see if my shorty is up. Enjoy this Hump Day and stay safe. I will chat at you later. I am going to hit up the Jacuzzi this evening if all goes well. WooHoo!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. Non vedo l'ora. Ti ricordi come si gioca a "Wizard"?

Loraine said...

Sono sicuro che sarai abbastanza bravo da rinfrescarmi la memoria mentre CERCHI di diventare il Mago.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...