Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hump Day!



Good Morning






Mood: Chillin'






Music listening to: Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton






Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still in dreamland and she has a nice melody going on as well, smile. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot and I am going to have a danish that Elise got for me from Lutz's Swedish bakery. Lutz's have the best pastries and treats here in the Old Pueblo. I may have two, smile!






A couple more days and we will be northbound to Alaska. I hope to take many pictures on this trip to share with family and friends. I am also hoping to get some ice cream that is made with blubber in it,yummy!






Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I do have one errand to run today, I will get that done while she is here. Well, I had better get busy and get this Hump Day rolling along. Have a good one.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet rise and shine.






Loraine, have a good one.






JT, still have not heard from you.






Sis, have a good day in the (A).






Jane and John, take it slow today.






Susie,how are things?






Shoo Shoo and Stu, have a great day.






Monna, how are things?







No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...