Monday, August 29, 2011

Lookout It's a Monday!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious but Content






Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by The Whispers






Monday beware! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting geckos this morning,but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?






I have a in-service class to attend this afternoon at around 2:00pm. I had arranged for Angelica to look after Chris until I returned but she cannot do it and that was very upsetting. So I had to make other arrangements. Other than that nothing else planned for today.






We are all packed and ready to go on our Alaskan cruise. We begin our vacation this Friday afternoon. Can you say glacier, polar bears, blubber and lots of Jack? Smile. We had a fantastic dinner last night with Bucky and Dena. They are wonderful hosts and great family members.






We started of with a nice Rose' and then we graduated to a nice hardy red. Bucky prepared Blue Fin Tuna that he caught on a fishing trip on their boat. IF you have never had Blue Fin you are really missing out on a real delight. It was so good and I bet you would have paid a pretty penny if you order it in a restaurant. We also had corn on the cob and Quinoa. For dessert we had brownies that were gluten free. Excellent meal, excellent! After dinner we played a game of Wizard and I lost. That was followed by a game of Hearts and I lost that game as well.






Well, I hope that your day will be a good one. Stay safe, happy and healthy.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Loraine, glad to hear that the potato salad was a hit. Yes, I lost at Wizard but don't let that mishap lead you to not believe that a beat-down is not headed your way. I was just being nice and I was stuffed with food,smile.






Flo, thank you for all of the emails you are on a roll.






Ross, have a great week.






Herman, I will be calling the hotels today to re-confirm our reservations.






Joe and Mary, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, have a good one.






Rosie have a great day.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

We'll have to pick a FINE restaurant so you can get filled up before we play. (=:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...