Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Confident






Music listening to: Push It Good by Salt & Peppa






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is all covered up head to toe but that is not keeping that steady tune from not being heard, smile. Plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am thinking about a nice egg sandwich with cheese. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Usually I would go out to the DDC to pick up our perks but I am not going today so I can work on my book as much as I can. I may visit the DDC this weekend. I am also going to layout things for our upcoming cruise to Alaska.






So that means I will be around the house for most of the day. It is a nice 77 degrees right now here in the Old Pueblo but no to worry that will change quickly. Have a good day and be careful while you are out and about.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's take it slow and easy sisters.






JT, anything from the bank? Are you talking to them?






Liz, welcome back home. Looks like you had a very nice time and I like the pics.






Jane and John. let's get busy.






Shoo Shoo, how are you doing?






Ross, how is the weather now?






Rosie, any special events coming up?







No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...