Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Lookout!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music listening to: Whip It Good






It's another Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still knocking back those zzzz's, but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris while I accompany Elise to her doctor's appointment this morning. We had a restful evening at home last night and I am still working on my project. We had a very nice dinner last night of Juicy Lucy hamburgers and tater tots, good stuff.






I am thinking about another cup of coffee and a sweet roll about right now. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good Monday and stay safe.



Cheers............






Tiger, Marcie,Jet be careful out there.






Jane and John, have a good one.






Rosie,what is new?






Shirlene,always good to hear from you.






Susie,how is everyone doing?






Kecia, how are things going?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love the artwork!

Are we still on for our Wizard-Fest this Saturday? Dinner at Montana Avenue and games and dessert at my house?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...