Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Perturbed






Music listening to: Shine by Boney James






How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still trying to get those clouds to open up here in the Old Pueblo. Any plans for today?






Well, the coffee is good this morning and it has a hint of chocolate. I am looking at the last danish and I am sure that it will disappear soon,smile. We had a very nice dinner with Eve last night at Luna Bella. The food was excellent and we were stuffed.






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and the will give me a chance to work on my book. I finished my family tree yesterday and now I will begin to input the main parts of the book. I want to thank everyone for you kind words about the cover page, contents and introduction. I guess I was just teasing you, eh?






We may got to the movies this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We are still in need of rain badly and I am sure that you are too! Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and enjoy!



Later..............






Tiger, Marcie,Jet the weekend is almost her sisters.






Karen D, thank you for the wonderful comments about our blog. Enjoy!






Jane and John, have a good one.






Paula and Marty, looking forward to The Onyx this weekend.






Rosie, great pics, wow!






Sis, how are things in the (A)?






Susie, how is everyone?






Loraine, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I got 7/10s of an inch of rain! Yahoo! Did you get any?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...