Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Adventurous






Music listening to: The World Is A Ghetto by War (classic R&B)









How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise has got a new tune going on this morning but she will be starting her day as soon as she hits a sour note, smile. Any plans for today?






I am waiting on the coffee to brew and I think I will have a donut along with it this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to run on the air base this morning to get a haircut and while I am out there I will pick up a bottle of Bacardi's Rum.






Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling. Have a great Tuesday.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jet, Happy Birthday!






Jane and John what is new?






Herman, we have a problem with Town Place Suites Tucson. No authorization on file.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

A BEATDOWN???? We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...