Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Night



Good Night









Another bites the dust. How was your day? I got my in-service class out of the way this afternoon. Elise came home early so I could get this monthly requirement done.






Elise prepared corn on the cob, peppers, tomatoes, and baby potatoes for dinner. We got it all down with some root beer. We also watched another episode of "Weeds" with Chris. We need our "Weed" fix constantly,smile.






I called to confirm our hotel reservations and they are good to go, except the one here in Tucson for Friday. I will contact my brother Herman to see if he can correct it for us..






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening.






Cheers..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Loraine, that just might do it. NOT!! I am looking to inflicting a real beat-down.






Herman, the TownePlace does not have the authorization that we need.







No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...