Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good Afternoon! Saturday!













Good Afternoon


















Mood: Skilled Laborer


















Music listening to: I Want To Know by Joe.


















How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise to care for him. Elise is still counting sheep but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?


















I am really late posting to our blog today due to I had a few early errands to take care of. I also attempted to replace a old ice maker with a new one in the fridge in the main house. That is why my mood indicates Skilled Laborer, smile. Guess what I did it and it has put a smile on Elise's face and mine to.


















We had a very, very nice evening at Rios with Jane and John. What a couple. They are filled with energy and they have gusto for life and that really impressed me. Elise got fish tacos grilled and Jane and John had breaded fish tacos. I had to have the coconut crusted pork chop with mashed potatoes. It was fantastic. Elise, Jane and I were drinking red and John had a Riesling. Elise and I shared a chocolate mousse with a touch and cayenne pepper and it was great. Jane and John shared a dessert as well. We had coffee and I had espresso. If they had a little dash of Grappa I would have added it to my express. What a wonderful evening, thanks guys.


















I have also been working on my book this morning with the help of my editor Elise doing the fine tuning.The book is coming along nicely. This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we will be meeting Paula and Marty for dinner. We are going to The Onyx Room for some soul food. I am looking forward to it. Paula and Marty like it there and the reviews are very good. Can you say collard greens and cornbread? I plan on it, smile.


















Well, I had better check on Chris and get him ready to get up and start his day. Have a great weekend all.


















Later............


















Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great weekend.


















Jane and John thank you for a wonderful evening. We must do it again, and again.


















Liz, how are you?


















Steph, do your dance again please! We are drying up already.


















Flo and John, what are you up to?


















Paula and Marty, see you this evening at The Onyx Room.


















Ross and Denise,have a good weekend.


















Rosie, what are you up to for the weekend?


















Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).



















No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...