Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Another day has come and gone. It has been a pretty good one too! I got my errands taken care of and Buttercup is in good health. I got some much needed rest today, but the heat is really cooking us.






It is 104 degrees right now at 6:30pm and there is not a chance of rain until the weekend. I am caring for Chris this evening and Buttercup is inside with us cooling her pads, smile. Elise is at her book club meeting. They are at Luna Bella and she will bring me back some dinner when she returns.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a goon night and a better tomorrow.



Prost.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Olivia, it was good to hear from you today.






No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...