Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday!































Good Morning


























Mood: Soulful


























Music listening to: Cutie Pie







































How are you this Sunday morning? I started the day off a 4:45am getting Chris settled. Elise is still in slumber land but she will up and at it very soon. Any plans for today?


























The coffee is good and I am looking at a danish that Elise bought for me yesterday, but I had better not. We are going to for breakfast at the Good Egg this morning so I don't want to spoil it. We are going to go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.


























We are going to the Crossroads Theatre to see "The Beginning" the reviews and previews were good. It was also mentioned to us by Jane and John. We are still in need of the wet stuff here in Tucson. I really don't know what to say about our monsoon season at all. It is not like it used to be.


























We had a marvelous dinner at "The Onyx Room" last night with Paula and Marty. The eatery is a (soul food restaurant) and the food was great. Paula and Marty had a veggie plate made up for them. Elise had the pork shoulder, greens, black eyed peas and a salad. I had the pork chop, mac and cheese, greens and a salad. We shared a bottle of red that was really good. Elise and I shared sweet potato pie and Paula and Marty had peach cobbler. It was a very nice evening and it is good to have a soul food getaway here in Tucson. Good music was playing in the background. Will return to the Onyx real soon.


























Well, I will work on my book a bit more today if time permits. I am still waiting on input from my brother Herman to add to it. Once I get that I will start to gather photos to put in the book. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful Sunday.













Later................


























The photos above were taken with my phone so excuse the quality. The photos were taken in the "Onyx Room".


























Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.


























Paula and Marty, thank you for a very nice evening at the Onyx. Let's go there again.


























Rosie,have a good Sunday.


























Jane and John, enjoy the day.



























No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...