Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Night!!




Good Night












Hump Day is over and it has been a good one. Chris and I watched a few movies and we rested most of the day. How was your day? I ventured onto Facebook today and I came across a few photos of my family members that I am going to snag for my book.












Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening. We had BLT's one of our favorite meals. We also had carrots, sliced red peppers, and we had a martini dry and dirty to get it all down. Earlier today I even got had a nice glass of cognac that really relaxed me.












We watched a DVD with Chris called "Excalibur" it was very good and Chris enjoyed it a lot. Rosemary called with a problem today and she good not come to work, so I cared for Chris.












We got a nice burst of wind this evening and some lightening. Now it is raining, I am doing a happy dance, smile. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a safe evening.






Cheers..............












Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.












Loraine, what was I thinking? I know that you will be careful to a certain degree only.












JT, anything to report?












Sis, it was good to hear from you today. Have a good night in the (A).

























No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...