Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






It has been another good day,but not a drop of rain in sight. It is about 7:45pm and the temperature is 95 degrees. I got a lot of my book done today, but I am still waiting on my brother's input about his family and hopefully some additional info about our parents.






Chris and I watched TV for a short while today. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had french toast, sausages, eggs and hot coffee. We watched a few more episodes of "Weeds" and I have to tell you it is a very good series it keeps Elise and I in (high) hopes for the next episode. Smile!






I am laying out clothes in the extra bedroom in Chris's house for the Alaskan cruise. We hope that we pack right because it may be rainy and cold at times. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and a good up coming Hump Day!






Later............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet get some rest.






Sis,good to hear that things are going well in the (A).






Odette, did you get the photos that I sent to you a few days ago?



















No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...