Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hump Day!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton






It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise was doing her impression of a fog horn this morning,smile. Any plans for today?






I have already downed three cups of coffee and a very nice danish Elise got for me. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. That will give me a chance to work on my book some more. I will be tweaking the family tree diagram and then I will finalize it before I start the next portion of my book. I have to tell you this is not an easy task but I am having a blast putting it together.






We still need rain here in Tucson, well at least here in the center of the city. One area got blasted last night and it took down power lines, but not a drop here at all. Elise and I are going to meet her friend Eve at Luna Bella this evening for dinner. Can you say vino and Osso Bucco? I can and I will, smile.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good Humper and stay safe.



Later..........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet behave!






Jane and John, glad to hear that things are going well.






Loraine, what are you up to?






Liz, did you get enough to eat at the reunion?






JT, what have you heard from B of A.






Mary and Bob,how are you doing?






Ross, what is new?






Rosie, how is the weather down under?






Sis, have a good day in the (A).







1 comment:

Loraine said...

I LOVE family pictures! Can't wait to see all the photos you're collecting.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...