Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cloudy Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Cheerful






Music listening to: Think I Had Better Knock On Wood






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still among the clouds this morning and she just might make it rain today. Keep counting those zzzzz's Elise! Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning, but prior to that Rosemary's supervisor will be here to see Chris and to see how Rosemary has been working out. So that means I will have to get Chris presentable for his visit.






I have no plans at all for today and I will be working on my book today. I slept through the night without waking up once. I guess I really needed the sleep or something. I received a couple of photos from a family member yesterday to add to my book. What a surprise that was and it is very much appreciated. Thank you Diane.






Well, I had better get busy and feed the dogs. Have a good day and be careful out there.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.






Liz, sounds like you are having a good time at the reunion?






Sis, always good to hear from you.






Rosie, don't let that Oldtimers get the best of you, eh? Smile.






Tamika, thank you for looking up pics of Carla.






Jane and John, have a good one.






Flo and John, you are on a roll. Have a good one.






Jerome, good texting with you this morning.













No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...