Monday, August 8, 2011

MOnDaY!!







Good Morning










Mood: Relaxed










Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross (classic R&B)










Oh Yeah it's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating down one of our washes but as soon as she hits a tree branch she will start her day. Any plans for today?










I have a couple of errands that I need to tend to this morning and I need to gas up the Tacoma for our stay-cation to Scottsdale. The coffee is good and the donut that I am having with is very good.










We are still as dry as a bone here in Tucson, not good at all. We had a very nice time at Sara's home yesterday for Bella's 6th birthday. It was good to see Nancy and Jeff and the rest of the family. Wow, the kids have really grown since we have seen them last.










We went to the Loft to see the movie "Poetry" and let me tell you it is great. It is a Korean movie with English sub-titles and it is a must see. I will finish packing up my suitcase for our stay-cation today and I will check on our stay at the Residence Inn. Once again thanks to my brother Herman for getting us great rates.










Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful day and remember it is a Monday.





Later..............










Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get the day rolling.










Joe, thank you so much for the comment about my Playlist.










Loraine, how are you?










Shoo Shoo and Stu,enjoy your up coming trip to Phoenix and enjoy that BBQ.










Liz, we wish you the best with your appointment today.










Olivia,always good to hear from you.










Jane and John,have a good one.










Ross and Denise, have a great week.










Rosie, stay safe.










The above photos are of the Hummers.
















No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...