Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Night



Good Night









Today has been a very good day. How was yours? Chris's visit with Rosemary's supervisor went well. Angelica took care of Chris this morning and that gave me some time to work on my book.






I got quite a bit done and I am very close to sorting out the pictures for it. I still need some input from my brother Herman. As soon as I get that Elise will begin to use her teaching skills to proof it for me. Once that is done we will put it together and then we will have it printed up. I am so excited to see the finished product.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had home made pancakes, gluten free of course, sausages, and hot coffee. We watched a few more episodes of " Weeds" with Chris, he loves it as much as we do. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is transferring pics and documents to CD's so she can clean up her hard drive.






I also got a wonderful surprise from my nephew Jerome this evening. He and his wife Kesha sent me some childhood pics of Kesha. Great pics and she is gorgeous. The pics will make it into my book. Thank you so very much. Well I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night,sleep well, and dream even better.



Ciao................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.






Jerome and Kesha, thank you for the wonderful pics.






JT, have you talked to people yet?







No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...