Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Lookout!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious It's a Monday!






Music listening to: Shine by Boney James






It's another Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise well you know where she is right? The coffee is good and I think I will have a breakfast biscuit to go along with it. Any plans for today?






I have to run on the airbase this morning and that is about it for today. I may get a few chores done around the main house as well. We are getting our clothing choices ready for our cruise to Alaska that is coming up very soon. We are really looking forward to it and it should be a lot of fun and very relaxing.






We saw the movie "Beginnings" last night and it was very good. It is about a father and son and what they go through after the father announces that he is gay at the age of 75. It was done very well.






I will jot down a few more things in my book today as well. Have a good day and stay safe.



Later........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John,stay safe.






Susie,always good to hear from you.






Ross, how are things?






Herman did you send the input for my book?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...