Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Wet Hump Day!



Good Morning






Mood: Soaking it in






Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang






It's a Hump Day and it's a wet one! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all Javalina this morning but she will be on the move real soon. Any plans for today?






We got rained on last night at around 10:30pm, not a heavy rain but it was welcomed. We got a fantastic lightening show and the thunder boomers were earth shaking. I put the dogs in the shed until the rain stopped.






It is raining right now with thunder boomers and the dogs are inside with Chris and I. It is a light rain and the lightening show is very good. The coffee is good and I am going to have a sweet roll to go with it.






Elise brought me back some Chicken Parmesan for dinner from Luna Bella and it was a lot of food. It was delicious! I enjoyed it with a glass of red. I still have some left over and I will tackle it for lunch. I may even have another glass of red along with it, smile!






I have to run an errand today and I will get that done after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Speaking of Chris I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Hump Day.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Jane and John,we are with you today.






Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?






Rosie, how are you?






Steph,what is new?






Ross, we are being rained on and it is great.






Flo and John,how are you?






Kecia, did you get any rain around your way?






Joe and Mary, how are things?






No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...