Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Energetic






Music listening to: None. TV the Weather Channel about Irene.






It's the weekend! I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring him after she returns from swimming this morning. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I thinking about some scrambled eggs with cheese. We had a very nice time at Cody's Beef and Bean as always. We shared a carafe of Burgundy and it was good. I had some clam chowder and Elise had a salad. Elise got a T-bone with a baked potato and I got the special BBQ county style spare ribs with fries. We both had beans as well. A very good meal.






We returned home and I watched a little TV and Elise was working her office until she decided to hit the sheets to read a book. After Marv left I checked on Chris and I called it a night as well. My night was cut short due to at around 1:00am I had to hit the (Loo),because for some reason the country style ribs did not agree with me, smile. Oh, well!






I have to run couple of errands this morning and I believe that we will be homebodies today. Elise going to fix a meatloaf for dinner, it should be excellent. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend.



Later.............






Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.






Blake, Happy Birthday!






Loraine, what are you up to for the weekend?






Jane and John, have a good one.






Steph, have a safe trip.






Shirlene,have a good weekend.






Herman, were you able get info for my book?






Tangye,we missed seeing you yesterday.






Ross, you are on a roll.






Mary and Bob, how are things?






Flo and John, have a good one.






Susie,how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm going to make potato salad to go with our grilling tonight. Jim's very open to all kinds of new foods - except potato salad. He LOVES his mom's potato salad so I am learning to make it just like she does. Wish me luck! (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...