Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Kool






Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddie Jackson






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is rolling down a river this morning and as soon as she is finished swimming she will start her day. Any plans for today?






Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Pam. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning. I have to run an errand for JT this morning. We are going out for Mexican food this evening with Toni, Lee and Lois. We will be shouting and maybe singing "Margaritaville",well at Elise and I will for sure, with Toni as back up, smile.






We are all set to head north and we are looking forward to it. Well, I had better get busy so I can run that errand for JT. Have a great day and stay safe.



Later...........






Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get busy.






Loraine, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, have a great day.






Jane and John, behave yourselves, smile.






JT,check Chase after 10:00am.






Rosie, you are on a roll today.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Just like you, I'm feelin' KOOL!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...