Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Afternoon!!



Afternoon,






Well, I will not be joining Elise this afternoon for her book club meeting. My knee is not feeling any better at all. So after Angelica gets here to care for Chris in Rosemary's place, due to she is not feeling well. I will elevate my leg and I will try to get some sleep or I will read.






How is your day going so far? Any way I had better get Chris settled for Angelica.



Later...............



JT, what is happening with B of A?


The above photo is of the salmon we caught in Alaska. The average weight is about 12 pounds per fish. We had them fileted and smoked and sent to us. They are delicious!!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...