Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Good Night!



Good Night






Well, the day has ended. How was yours? I go to work on my book and I am ahead of the game. It has been a very relaxing day for us all. Elise prepared a great dinner this evening.






We had pinto beans and cornbread. It was delicious! We both ate too much.



We also watched a few episodes of "Weeds" it is getting very good now. It is a little cool this evening due to the sudden storm that we had. Plenty of rain, wind and thunder boomers.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening. Tomorrow is Hump Day.



Cheers..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Odette,good to hear from you. See you in a few days.






Jane and John, you are on a roll today.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...