Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music listening to: My, My, My ! by Johnny Gill






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still all covered up in her cave this morning but as soon as she sees a gecko she will start her day, smile. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am going to have a scone to go along with. Elise replenished my early morning goodies yesterday. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Pam. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris, and Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. That frees up some time so I can work on my book.






I have a few errands to take care of this morning while Angelica is here. I will be taking Chris's wheelchair to be serviced this morning at 10am. I also have to stop at Sears and the credit union. We are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Straw Dogs" it should be very good. Later in the evening we will stop at "The Shelter" due to they have been voted the best place in Tucson to get a martini. Yes, we have to check it out!






Well, I had better check on Chris. I will add more about our cruise later in the day. Have a good one. We received the fish that we caught in Alaska, we had them smoked. I will post a pic later today.



Later...............






Tiger,Marcie,Jet wake up sisters.






Rosie, any plans for today?






Ross, enjoy your get a way.






Jane and John, wake up.






Loraine, have a good day.






Erika, how are you?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...