Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!!!



Good Morning,










Mood: Happy










Music listening to: It's On by Boney James










TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is is still tuning up this morning and as soon as she done she will start her day. Any plans for today?










Well, the coffee is good and I am already thinking about a second cup. We had a very nice evening yesterday. We went to see the movie"Moneyball" and it was very good. After the movie we stopped at Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner. We shared a small carafe of Burgundy. Elise ordered the country style ribs, baked potato, beans and a salad. I ordered the prime rib, beans, steak fries and a bowl of bean soup that was excellent.










Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. Our front yard will look like a used car lot. I will be caring for Chris until Marv arrives this evening. Later Elise and I will hit Colors for a few Jack and Cokes. After that we will see a play at Live Theatre Workshop, followed by a late light dinner at Applebee's.










I have started to put photos in my book and it is coming out very well. I am sure that I will make my deadline to have my book completed and printed. I am really having a good time writing it. The first printed copy will go to Paula and Marty for suggesting that I write the book.










Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good TGIF and enjoy.



Later...............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Jane and John, that last email did the trick, but it has caused another problem, smile!






Monna,have a good weekend.






Erika, enjoy the move.






Joe and Mary,have a good weekend.






Flo and John, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, what are you up to for the weekend?






Loraine,take it slow and easy.






Ron and Nancy, looking forward to seeing you in a few days.






Shirlene,have a good day.






Ross,enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...