Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's The Weekend!



Good Morning






Mood: Confident






Music listening to: Papa Don't Take No Mess by James Brown






It's The Weekend! I started the day of at 4:55am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she returns from the gym. Any plans for today?






Again the coffee is good and I just finished grinding up some beans. I am on my second cup already. Well, Rosemary is still not feeling well so Angelica will be here this evening to care for Chris.






We had a very nice time at Colors last night. We shared a shrimp cocktail and we down a few Jack and Cokes. To be precise we downed three of them, smile. We left Colors and we went to the Live Theatre Workshop. We saw the play titled " Three Viewings" it is a monologue play about funerals and what goes on within them. It is a very good comedy and it was very well done.






After the play we went to Applebee's for a late dinner. We ordered up two glasses of red to start. We shared some bone-in chicken wings. Elise ordered the Tilapia and I ordered the chicken Penni pasta with bread sticks. It was all good and we were stuffed.






We returned home and I checked on Chris and Elise had hit the sheets to read or short while and I followed her lead. It was a very good evening. We are going to go to the movies this evening after Angelica arrives to see a Helen Miran movie, Elise's favorite female actor. Have a great weekend and stay safe.



Later..................






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one. How did the show go Marcie?






Loraine, enjoy the day.






Ross, any plans for today?






Jane and John,enjoy the day.






No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...