Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good Night!







Good Night,










It has been a very good day. A bit quite and very peaceful. While Angelica was here with Chris this morning I went out to the DDC for a very short while. I picked up my perks and I played a few slots. I lost $40.00 dollars but I enjoyed playing the slots.










I returned home and I worked on my book. I am working on the part titled "All About Me". I had Elise proof what I did and she liked it a lot. I will continue working on the book over the next few days.










I cared for Chris this afternoon while Elise hosted a bridge game here. She said that her and her partner got slaughtered but they had a good time playing. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had french toast, sausage links and plenty of coffee. It was very good!










I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. It is very windy outside and it has been ever since it was about 3:00pm. We are under a no precipitation warning until 8:00pm. Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.





Cheers............










Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.










JT, what is happening in Tempe?










Elaine, it is always good to hear from you. I am glad that you are enjoying retirement.










Susie, how are you?










Olivia, what are you up to?

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am anxious to see you both this weekend!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...