Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF!!!











































Good Morning


























Mood: Content


























Music listening to: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry


























TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still bouncing between clouds, but she will be up and running very soon. Any plans for today?


























I have to take Chris to a routine follow-up appointment with his doctor this morning. We are going to go to a light dinner with friends and then we all are going to the Loft to see the movie "Love Crime'. It is showing at the "Loft". We saw the previews and it looked very good.


























Tomorrow we are headed for Sierra Vista,AZ to attend a birthday gathering for Elise's sister Ann. We will return on Sunday. Yes, we got a good rate at a Marriott property thanks to my bro Herman.


























Well, I had better get Chris ready for his appointment. Have a great Friday and be careful out there.













Later.............


























Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


























Erika, have a good weekend.


























Loraine, how are things? How is Jim's mom?


























Jane and John, wake up?


























Shoo Shoo, how are you?


























Susie, we enjoyed your visit with us. You know how to work a room and liven things up.


























Flo and John,have a good one.













1 comment:

Sara S said...

I'll see you guys there! My mom didn't tell me you guys were coming down too. What a great surprise!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...