Monday, October 24, 2011

Beware It's Monday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Refreshed






Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson






Lookout it's a Monday!! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is back in her cave again, if you can believe that,smile. Being that it is a Monday she just may have the right idea. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and hot and I am thinking about a sweet roll to go along with it.I think that will happen with my second cup, smile! I have to attend a in-service-class this afternoon, but other than that no plans.






I am very happy to say that I got my first review of my book from Paula. Paula and Marty suggested that I take on the task way back in February of this year. Paula enjoyed the book very much and I appreciated her review very much.Thank you, Paula.






Elise is venturing out to find a place that will print my book today. We will see what the results will be and the cost. The book has 160 pages to include my family tree, and many photos.






We had a grand time at the Egg Connection with Paula and Marty yesterday for breakfast. We also enjoyed our visit to a friends house to listen to a presentation from actors and representatives of the "Rogue Theatre". It was very good and we may now attend some of their upcoming plays.






We watched a good DVD called" Sacrifice" with Cuba Gooding Jr. It was very good and it went well with our BLT's and red for dinner. This weekend has been a fun filled one indeed. Well, I had better check on Chris. Later in the day I will pack up a suitcase for our stay-cation at the DDC. Looking forward to it.



Later................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.






Rosie, you are on a roll again.






Loraine, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, what are you up to this week?






JT, still no word from you.






Paula, thank you for reviewing my book. I am a happy guy!






Flo and John, how are you?






Sara, I like your Bucket List. I have no doubt that you will (Git her done!).






1 comment:

Loraine said...

How was the sweet roll? I was in Costco today and they were serving tastes of Cinnabon rolls. I had to go around twice! Those should be illegal.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...