Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Creep by TLC






TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise and Odette are still counting zzzz's this morning. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and the cini-bun that I had with it was very good.






We went to the movies with Odette to see the "50/50'" and it was pretty good and funny. After the movie we went to "Macayo's for dinner. We were joined by an old time friend of Odette's named Oscar. It was a good reunion. The margaritas were flying and they were very good. Odette had red. The food was great and it was Oscar's treat so that made it even better,smile.






We returned home and Elise and Odette called it game over. I watched a little bit of TV and later I check on Chris after Rosemary left for the night. I followed suit and I called it a day as well.






Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. After the game is over we will load up the Prius and head for Douglas for the reunion. Odette will be hooking up with Oscar this morning to she some of the properties that he owns in the area, and have a gander at his motorcycles.






I have a few errands to take care of this morning before we depart for Douglas. It should be a very interesting reunion. I will have my camera with me to take photos and I will have my laptop with me so if there is a lull I can work on my book. Well, I had better get to stepping. Have a good Friday and enjoy the upcoming weekend.



Cheers................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Loraine, so sorry that you trip had to be cancelled.






Jane and John, you two take it slow and easy today.






Ross, I hope that the rains stops so you and Denise can get some golf in. Have a good weekend. Aren't those donuts good in the morning with coffee?






Monna, have a good weekend.






Erika, be careful finishing up the move. Give our best to all.






No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...