Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hump Day!!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off






Hump Day is here! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave again but as soon as she stops hibernating she will start her day with a growl or two. Any plans for today?






I am having a small bowl of rice pudding this morning with my coffee, and it is very good. We have not plans for today as of yet, but it is early and things change quickly in these parts. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.






We are looking forward to the arrival of Odette sometime today. Odette is Elise's French sister. She will be staying with us for a few days and we are going to Douglas for a all year high school reunion on Friday and we will return on Sunday. It should be interesting and of course I will be taking photos of the event.






We are also looking forward to seeing Nancy and Ron, Susie and Roy, Presha, Sheila, and Elise's sister Ann, and a many others. I hope the food is good and plenty of libations are available, smile! I will be good to see Elise interact with old friends.






Well, you enjoy your Hump Day and be happy, safe and sound.



Later.............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet move it sisters.






Sheila,it will be good to see you this weekend.






Rosie, you are on a roll and I like it.






Jane and John, what's up?






Shirlene, have a great day.






Erika, are you rested yet?






Loraine, have a good day. How is Jim's mom doing?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...