Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Night!



Good Night,






Well, how was your Monday? Things went pretty good here in the Old Pueblo.



I attended my in-service class and yes I was bored but it had to be done. Elise played bridge and she and her partner came in first place. Elise is stoked,smile.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, eggs and sausages, with plenty of hot coffee. We also watched an episode of "Centennial" on DVD. Elise is all packed and ready for our stay-cation at the DDC tomorrow. I will finish my packing shortly.






Elise also had a color copy and a black and white copy of my book printed and bonded. The color copy is very expensive at $80.00 per copy and the black a white is only $24.00 per copy. So I will have to make a decision on which route to take. I will pick up the sample copies tomorrow prior to our stay-cation.






Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.



Cheers................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet good night! Welcome home Tiger!






JT, it was good to hear from you today.






Loraine, take it slow and easy.












No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...