Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Kewl,chillin!






Music listening to: Big Payback by James Brown






What is up? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating in the clouds this morning, but as always she will pop and start her day very soon. Any plans for today?






I am sorry but I just did no have the time to post to our blog yesterday. It was a very busy day that started of really early. We took Chris to the hospital to have a test done and we were there for at least 3 hours. We returned home and I was determined to go over and fine tune my book and get it to the printers.






At around 4:30pm Elise and I were off to the printers. We only had two copies done. One in color and one black and white. Once we decide on which will be the most cost effective we will have more printed. I will be giving one out for review to see what is thought about it. I will keep you informed about it.






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. This evening we will be meeting up with Angelica and Donna at the Gaslight Theatre to see a live show and we will have a light dinner along with some red.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day!



Later...............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet be good.






Jane and John, have a good day.






Rosie, you are on a roll.






Erika, have things gotten better?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the book!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...