Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content, sleepy!






Music listening to: What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson






Howdy! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning, as soon as she gets those cob webs knocked off, smile! Any plans for today?






I am downing coffee this morning, due to I was awakened by the dogs barking at two different times. They were barking at two different parties going on,that were really loud. I guess the ghouls and goblins were full of spirits that took them way into the night, eh?






Our dinner of Tilapia and fries was excellent, and we watched a DVD. The DVD was the second series of the "Duchess of Duke Street" it is still very good. Our beloved Wildcat's lost the game last night but they gave it a good try. Go Cat's!






Elise and I are going to go out for breakfast to a new place that we have not been to. It is Ghinny's a French eatery. We hope that it is a good place. We are going to play ping pong this afternoon for a short while. Not on the Wii but in the backyard. We will see how it goes with Elise's back pain.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Sunday and a wonderful upcoming week.



Later..............






Tiger Marcie, Jet have a good day. Marcie, how is your Mom?






Loraine, are you resting?






Ross, glad to hear that all is going well.






Liz, thank you for your comment about my book.






Janice, I will send more reviews as I get them.






Rosie , you are still on a roll.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

No resting! Life is too short.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...