Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning,






Mood: Sluggish






Music listening to: No Scrubs by TLC






What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise, Odette,and Susie are still up in the clouds, but they will start the off very soon. Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. The coffee is good and hot this morning, and I am thinking about a danish, yes I am. I will be taking Odette to catch the Arizona Shuttle this morning. She will be heading for Flagstaff. It has been good to see her again. I made her CD of the photos that I took at the reunion and that made her happy.






I may go to the DDC today if I start to feel a bit better, but if not I will go to get my perks one day this week. I will be getting back to working on my book today for sure. The weather here is a cool 54 degrees but it is supposed to get into the 90's for the next couple of days. I will post some of the reunion pictures later today.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Tuesday and enjoy.



Later............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, what is up for today?






Rosie, how are you?






Ross, anything new around your way?






Shoo Shoo, welcome back home.






Erika, how are you?






Shirlene, did you get some rest?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

You're under the weather? What's wrong?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...