Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Night



Good Night,






How did your day go? It was a pretty good day for a Monday around here, smile! I worked on my book and I may be finished before my deadline. Chris and I relaxed today and we watched TV and we listened to a lot of music.






Elise played bridge this afternoon at a friends house. Tomorrow she will host a bridge game here, she loves her bridge game. Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening and we watched a few episodes of "Weed", man that is a good show.






I am feeling a little couped up so I may go to the DDC tomorrow and collect my perks and play the slots for a short while. Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Elise is at her chorus group tonight practicing.



Cheers..............






Tiger, have a safe trip.






Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Ross, always good to hear from you.






Jane and John, have a good night.






No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...