Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Spooky!






Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ






How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is guiding ships into port this morning. As soon as the fog clears she will begin her day kicking butt and taking names,smile. Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Also a potential caregiver will be attending Chris this morning with me overseeing how he does as he cares for Chris on his own. The coffee is good and I am sure that I will go through a few cups this morning.






Well, we are all packed and ready for our short stay-cation right in Tucson. Angelica will be staying over to care for Chris. We are looking for to a nice prime rib dinner and a few slots as well. Of course I will pick up our perks as well.






Well, I had better look in on Chris. Have a great Tuesday.



Later...........






Tiger,Marcie, Jet what's shaking?






Loraine, have a good day.






Shoo Shoo, what are you up to?






Monna, how is everyone?






Mary and Bob,how are you?






Erika, what is new in Germany?






Rosie,what are you up to?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a great time! Hope the slots are hot.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...