Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Morning



Good Morning






Mood: Sluggish






Music listening to: Don't Stop by Micheal Jackson






What is up? Not Elise, smile! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Yes, Elise is still counting sheep but she will start her day as soon as one of the sheep head butts her. Any plans for today?






Elise is having a bridge game here this afternoon and she will be playing a game of bridge this morning out with her friend Adavern. The coffee is very good this morning and I am going to have to grind up some more beans tomorrow.






I think I will go out the DDC for a short while this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris. If I decide not to go I will work on my book. We are expecting company from France and Washington to stay with us for a few days. They should be here tomorrow and Thursday. We are all going to Douglas, Arizona for a high school reunion. It should be interesting.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day, smile and be happy!



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.






Erika, how are you?






JT, haven't heard anything from you.






Jane and John, have a good one.






Joe and Mary, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...