Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Night!!

Good Night

Well, Elise and I just returned from Elle's. The food was very good, but our friend Eve did not show up, so Elise will give her a phone call shortly. How was your day?


Chris enjoyed his massage from Donna. He hasn't seen her in quite a while, so his smile and charm was working overtime and so was his hands, smile! Angelica had to stay with Chris past her time due to Rosemary called with a problem at home.

Elise and I went to the movies to see "Dream House" it was very good and Elise and I had the theatre to ourselves. We also had it to ourselves when we went do see "The Three Musketeers 3D". It was OK we would not rave about it though.

Well, the day is winding down and Elise has hit the sheets and she is reading with a ice pack on her back where she got the injection this morning.
She as to take it easy for a 24 hour period with no driving at all. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow because it is Friday!

Cheers...........

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, Elise is doing OK, thanks.

Anne, have a good night.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...