Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's A Hump Day!!











































Good Morning


























Mood: Mellow


























Music listening to: Close To You


























It's a Hump Day!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise and Susie are still knocking back those zzzz's. Any plans for today? It is a cool 59 degrees this morning here in the Old Pueblo.


























The coffee is great this morning and I usually drink my black, straight up. This morning decided to try the Caramel Macchiato and I like it. Am changing or what? Not to worry I will continue to have my java hot, black and strong like me,smile!


























Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We are planning on going out to dinner at the Red Sky with Susie. It should be a very nice evening. We are waiting to here from Odette from Flagstaff to see how she is doing up there.


























I am feeling pretty good this morning due to my book is all done except for all of the photos that I am going to add. Elise will have her work cut out for her as she proofs it for me. It is good to have a teacher for a wife, eh? Once all of that has been done it will be sent to the printer and then sent out to family and friends. I am excited, can't you tell?


























Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Hump Day and remember the weekend is not that far away. Enjoy! Here are a few more pics from the reunion.













Prost................


























Tiger,Marcie, Jet have good day.


























Jane and John, stay safe.


























Ross, you are on a roll today.


























Joe and Mary, how are you doing?


























Olivia, how are things in Georgia?


























Erika, have a good day.


























Rosie, take care.


























Steph, how are you?


























Liz,what are you up to?


























Elaine, have a good day.

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...